Career Opportunities within Be Modern Ltd
Be Modern is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
To apply for any of the positions below please submit all information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - BATHROOM DIVISION
Description of business:
Be Modern Ltd is a highly respected family owned business who manufacture and distribute bathroom products to a wide array of customers across the UK from national merchants to independent showrooms. Recent customer acquisitions have established Be Modern as the market leading supplier of bathroom furniture to builders’ merchants in the UK.
Job Role and Purpose:
- Based mainly from the head office in Jarrow initially, the main responsibilities of this role will be to manage and support the retail sales force, to continue to drive profitable sales forward.
- To develop, sales strategies and tactics including understanding Be Modern’s competitive position.
- Managing the team remotely, you will also cover the country supporting the retail sales force wherever and whenever the need arises to ensure targets are met and exceeded. Therefore, you must be commutable nationwide, which may require 3 or 4 overnight stays per week.
- Show previous experience of co-ordinating sales activities within the retail market.
- Show previous success in winning and developing new business
- Demonstrate clear presentation and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate success in account strategy and management clearly showing growth within key accounts
- Be able to create a culture of total commitment and individual empowerment, thus resulting in excellent sales results.
- Have a real drive, passion and commitment to succeed, therefore personality and attitude will be key to securing this role
- Show substantial nationwide experience in managing a field-based sales force within the retail market, and be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Have the ability to manage people and motivate them to succeed
- Have confident people skills to build strong client relationships
- Have strong motivational abilities to ensure on-going success
- An in-built sense of urgency and commitment to achieve outstanding results regardless of popularity
- Minimum of ten years of business to business sales experience is required, with at least five years of sales management experience managing a direct sales force within the retail industry.
- Experience of managing and producing KPI’s.
- Experience of using and managing a CRM system.